Naturally, it is our goal to have satisfied customers. However, it sometimes occurs when a customer may wish to return an item purchased from us. We will be more than happy to accept returns only if the item was not as represented, and we are notified within 48 hours of receipt of item. We do our best to accurately describe each and every article we sell, but if you are not satisfied, we will do our best to remedy the situation. The only exceptions to this are items stated "AS IS" in the description. These items are sold "AS IS and are not returnable" In the event that you are not happy with a purchase made from us, you must do the following before returning the item:
- Contact us by phone to explain the reason for return.
- Receive an approval code from us for your return.
- Package and insure the item in the same condition and manner as received.
- Upon receipt of the item back in same condition as sent, you will be credited the amount of purchase less shipping charges and 5% credit card fees.
- Items sent back without meeting the above requirements will not be refunded until we re-sell the item in question. At that time, credit will be issued less 20% for restocking and handling fees and any shipping charges we have incurred. Items damaged in return shipment are not refundable.
In the event that the item was represented accurately but you have changed your mind for some reason, you must call us for approval to return the item as stipulated above. This type of return will be for store credit only, less 20% restocking fee and shipping and handling costs as stated above, within 48 hours of receipt. Item must be returned, insured, in the same condition as sent.
Sale priced items are not returnable.
Layaways are not accepted for online purchases.
DAMAGE IN SHIPMENT
Upon receiving your item(s), should you notice any damage, you should immediately contact us first. All of our items are packaged professionally and insured but on the rare occasion that damage should occur, there are certain steps you must follow to ensure restitution can be made:
- Contact us immediately.
- Contact the shipper immediately.
- Retain ALL packing materials, boxes, etc.
Large furniture items that have been sent via a shipper have to be settled directly through the shipper. Once the furniture leaves our store, we have no further responsibility for it. Any damage claims will be between you and the shipping agent. We will be more than happy to help in any way we can, but ultimately, the resolution of any shipping damages on large items is out of our hands.